TERMS & CONDITIONS
The agreement to participate on any tours offered by Devon and Cornwall Tour guides Limited establishes a contractual agreement between you (the participant) and Devon and Cornwall Tour guides Limited (herein referred to as “We”) and represents your acquiescence of the terms and conditions set out herein.
Please ensure you have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions prior to booking.
- All our Plymouth walking tour bookings are normally done via our website com using booking software supplied by peek.com. An administration fee is added by Peek to the tour price when booking. We also use some Third party booking agents like viator.com.
- Please note there is a 12 hour cut off prior to the tour for booking online. If you wish to book a tour after this time, please contact us by e mail or Phone (during office hours) and we will do our best to help.
- There is a minimum number of 2 participants for each walking tour. If we fail to reach this number we will contact you to try and rearrange, or issue a refund.
- We have a number of excellent guides working for us, We cannot guarantee availability of any particular guide on any particular day.
- For group tour bookings/ coach excursions/ cruise line shore excursions we will agree the fee for providing our guide in advance, together with any travelling or accommodation costs.
- itineraries will be confirmed with you well in advance. Please note, our itineraries are not final, and we reserve the right to amend them, even on the day if required. This will normally be only due to external circumstances like excess traffic, attraction or road closures, bad weather or visibility etc. etc and we will always discuss possible changes with you or your representatives on the day.No partial refunds will be given if we are unable to visit certain destinations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All tours must be confirmed via email from Devon and Cornwall Tour guides limited.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT 2.0
2.1. All walking tours must be booked in advance. We cannot guarantee a tour will be operating if you simply turn up. Contact us if you wish to make a late booking.
2.2 For walking Tour bookings payment is made in advance via our website or third party operator. For late bookings we can arrange for payment on the day.
2.3 We will agree payment terms with Travel agents, tour operators and coach companies with you in advance. Payment is normally required 7 days in advance.
3.1. Accommodation, entry fees where applicable, meals, drinks and admissions other than those agreed in advance. tips and gratuities.
4.1. If for any reason you would like to cancel your tour, then you will need to notify me in writing via email. I will confirm with you regarding your cancellation. There will be no refunds of the fees or deposit paid in the event of you cancelling your tour.
4.2. Cancellations of tours due to bad weather is very rare from our perspective. In this case, we would try to reschedule the tour to a different time or date, otherwise, a full refund of the deposit will be paid.
4.3 For other cancelations due to exceptional circumstances, full or partial refunds are at our discretion.
LIABILITIES AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE 5.0
5.1. All information provided on the Devon and Cornwall Tour Guides website is correct to the best of the author’s knowledge. We are not liable for any errors, misunderstandings, exceptions.
5.2. Photographs and pictures appear on this website are only used as an indication of attractions, actual locations may vary depending on your tour.
5.3. We do not assume responsibility or any liability for any tour participants’ own misunderstanding or misinterpretation of any information provided on the website or this document.
5.4. All tours are undertaken at the tour participants’ own risk. All tours will require some walking, and we will endeavour to tailor this to clients mobility and ability. if you are unsure about your level of fitness for this tour, please bring this to our attention prior to booking. Personal fitness and any medication condition or medication being taken that might affect your health on participating in any of our tours must be notified to us in writing via email prior to the tour.
5.5 Devon and Cornwall Tour Guides accept no liability or obligation in the event of any illness, injury, death or loss or damage to personal property.
5.6. Personal Accident Insurance coverage is strongly recommended.
5.7. All food and beverage items consumed are at the participants’ risk and responsibilities, Devon and Cornwall Tour Guides Limited accept no liabilities in this incidence.
5.9. Itineraries and other materials supplied to the participants, whether in hard copy or in electronic format or any other form are all personal copyrights of Devon and Cornwall Tour Guides Limited without limitation, and are not to be reproduced in whole or in part, or distributed to any Third Party in any form or whatsoever, without an expression in written permission of the copyright holder. Any breach of the concerned matter may be escalated to a civil matter.